Red Cheese Rice
• 1 Cup of Primera Red Rice
• ¼ Teaspoon of Black Pepper
• ½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
• 1 Can of Cream of Chicken
• 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 2 Cups of Broccoli
• 360 Millilitres of Chicken Broth
• Cheddar Cheese, for Topping
Cook Red Rice
- Wash 1 cup of Primera red rice.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add in 2½ cups of water.
- Cook as usual in a rice cooker.
Red Cheese Rice Preparation
- In a bowl, add 1 Cup of Primera Red Rice, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ½ teaspoon onion powder,1 can cream of chicken,1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 cups broccoli and 360 ml of chicken broth.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray.
- Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Space evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes at 190oC
- Take off the cover and top the chicken with more cheese. Bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.