Have a boost with an avocado.March 12, 2021
Glycemic index (GI) and how it influences our food choices!April 8, 2021
- 2 Cups of Primera Red Rice
- 500 Gram of Fish Fillet
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Liters of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Chicken Stock
- ½ Tablespoon of Cooking Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon of Black Pepper
Cook Red Rice
- Wash 2 cups of Primera Red Rice.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add in 5 cups of water.
- Cook as usual in a rice cooker.
Marinate fish Fillets
- In a bowl, add 500 gram of fish fillet, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Mix well and put aside.
Cook Fish Porridge
- In a pot, bring 2 liters of water to boil.
- Add cooked Primera Red Rice and marinated fish fillets.
- Stir well.
- Cook until thicken.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chicken stock, ½ tablespoon of cooking oil and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Serve together ginger and pickled vegetables.